Abonnez-vous!

2 Easter menus just for you and completely gluten free!

Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !
Being on vacation in very sunny South of France, I'm being a little bit lazy behind my computer these days. But I haven't neglected you! I'm working on a tasty article on where to eat in the south of France. If you are planning a trip to the Languedoc-Roussillon or the Pyrénées-Orientales regions, you might want to stay tuned for next week's article on my blog. Savory and beautiful places to discover in the area!

In the meantime, I've been thinking about some Easter food and I've put together for you two menus, easy to compose and gluten-free! If you enjoy traditions, the first menu will be just what you are looking for, including a scrumptious gluten free and lactose free chocolate cake. If you prefer to shake this up a little, I've put together a fish menu with an amazingly simple home-made lactose-free ice cream dessert. Let me know in the comments below which one you prefer!




The recipes below are all in french, I haven't had the time to translate all of my blog's recipes now that I blog in english, but f you are interested in one of them, drop me an e-mail at partsdeplaisir (at) gmail.com and I'll be happy to send you a translation!

Let's start with the traditional menu:


Scrambled eggs with salmon on a gluten free toast as a starter





Lamb shoulder with prunes for the main course








And now for the fish menu!


And as a dessert, a tasty "you-wouldn't-believe-it's-lactose-free" Exotic fruits' ice-cream



And just because you deserve it, here's a bonus recipe for small fondant cakes with almonds and figues, gluten-free, to serve with coffee. 



Now, tell me in the comments below if you are more of a traditional person or you like to shake things up a bit for Easter! Which one is your favorite menu?

Bon appétit!


Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire

Laissez-moi un commentaire, ça fait toujours plaisir!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails